FWIW, it seems that all of the new Fall shows are skewing more
favorably with women viewers vs. men except for two:

Terra Nova....

and....

Whitney

I like the show but like her stand up/roast material better. She may
be destined for success on cable where the relaxed standards and
practices code better suits her material -- much like Sara Silverman.

Ron Casalotti
Wayne, NJ