I found, after about five minutes, that I listened to it while working
on a crossword puzzle. Much the same as when the radio show is on.

If they'd made the slightest effort to produce a television show, that
might have helped. But all they did was put cameras on the radio show,
and give Carl a few more jokes for the bumpers.