Perry's "Last Friday Night" fits as well (arguably a younger version of "Waking
Up In Vegas"

David

________________________________
 From: Melissa P <takingupspace...@gmail.com>

 Subject: RE: [TV orNotTV] Question for the braintrust...

Katy Perry's "Waking Up in Vegas"

-----Original Message-----
From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Kevin M.
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 12:00 AM
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TV orNotTV] Question for the braintrust...

I'm looking for some good, entertaining music videos that tell a story. The
music should have wide appeal, meaning that obscure hip-hop song that you
love but nobody else knows isn't what I'm looking for.
It should also not be depressing. And the Michael Jackson videos that just
leapt into your head don't work because people focus too much on him and not
the visuals.

Anyone have any ideas?

A few examples that spring to mind from my generation of videos:
Cars - Magic or You Might Think
Phil Collins - Don't Lose My Number