He's the one:

   - He has good chemistry with Kelly
   - He's quick witted, able to riff on Kelly's or a guest's off-the-cuff
   remark
   - The job fits his schedule
   - He has the same sarcastic sense of humor as Kelly
   - He's physically compatible (i.e., doesn't tower over Kelly like, for
   example, Michael Strahan)
   - He's married - which I believe is important for Kelly in light of past
   rumors of marriage issues with Mark Consuelos
   - He's doing a full week as guest co-host this week
   - Andy Cohen leveraged early interest in this job into getting more
   nights for his "Watch What Happens" gig on Bravo
   - Neil Patrick Harris is not available

On Monday's show, Kelly used phrases like: You'll learn this about me...",
and, "If we are ever in this position, you have to promise me that
you'll..."

Sounds like something a new couple (even a TV hosting one) would say.

Ron Casalotti
Wayne, NJ