I found it to be on par with his other recent series Mr. Sunshine. It
was good for a few laughs. The supporting cast in Mr. Sunshine was
better, however. The only way I see this series standing a chance is
if the support group adds new members and removes older ones on a
regular basis. Bob Newhart's sitcom couldn't have survived if Mr.
Carlin had been his only patient.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/pilot/id547441084?i=549677564