I'm still a huge fan of the Adult Swim concept, but I find a lot of the
newer stuff unwatchable.  Admittedly, it's mostly my utter confusion re:
the incomprehensible popularity of Tim & Eric - I found "Tom Goes to the
Mayor" and "Awesome Show, Great Job" to be literally pain-inducing (and I
basically ignored "Check it Out" on that basis).  I do enjoy "Children's
Hospital", but "NTSF:SD:SUV::" was a great one-off joke within CH that
never should have gone to series.  (NTSF started in much the same way as
Colbert Report, with a fake commercial - the difference being Colbert
Report is still funny as a series.)  And I don't know what the hell to make
of "The Eric Andre Show".

To this day, I still don't understand why AS let 70/30 productions get away
from them - "Archer" (same creative as Sealab 2021 & Frisky Dingo)
could/should have been an AS tentpole, like the McFarlane reruns or Venture
Brothers.

Which allows me to pivot back on topic - save for South Park (and their
infamous 6 day creative process), it takes a long time for even 'cheap'
animation to make it to air.  Is FOX really going to have enough content
banked by July to run this block on a weekly basis? (Assuming, of course,
they don't dip into the McFarlane series, which I would think AS and the
buyers of the syndication package would be none to happy about...)