Even more than the many written tributes this past week, the memorial
reinforced to me how much I didn't know about Mr. Ebert.  More to the point, I
quite underestimated the extent of his non-television work.

Kevin is spot on about the production, but I had the impression that the
streaming was, not an afterthought, but something that was a last minute
addition.

David