Here you go:

How I Met Your Mother, NCIS, Big Bang Theory: CBS Releases Fall Premiere
Dates for These and
More!<http://www.eonline.com/news/430650/how-i-met-your-mother-ncis-big-bang-theory-cbs-releases-fall-premiere-dates-for-these-and-more?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories>

That was fast.

CBS, the current ratings champ, has released premiere dates for the
2013-2014 season. And it all starts (officially) with the 65th Primetime
Emmy awards on Sunday, Sept. 22. Want to know when the final season of *How
I Met Your Mothe*r begins? Or when *Josh
Holloway<http://www.eonline.com/news/josh_holloway>
* in all his handsome glory is officially back on your small screen with*
 Intelligence*? Here is the CBS schedule, you nags:

*Wednesday, Sept. 18**
*8 p.m.: *Survivor*

*Sunday, Sept. 22**
*8 p.m.: 65th Primetime Emmy Awards

*Monday, Sept. 23**
*8 p.m.: *How I Met Your Mother* (one-hour season premiere)
9 p.m.: *2 Broke Girls*
9:30 p.m.: *Mom*
10 p.m.: *Hostages *

*Tuesday, Sept. 24