Not that I'll watch, but my first reaction is that Newt will be considered the
successor to Buchanan and/or Novak (though he lacks either's consistency of
thought), and Cutter possibly the heir to Begala.  Cupp could then be your
faux-Carlson (which is not as redundant as it might seem) and Jones might evoke
a melange of Carville and Bill Press.

The only thing about this that I find appealing is how the Comedy Central
programs may tee up on the 'new' show, especially with John in the Daily Show
chair.

David