I'll echo your feelings, and amplify them to say that I think BB -is- the
best show in television history. The thing that astonishes me is how (at
least from listening to Gilligan) seat-of-the-pants some of the plotting
was. Things like not including the Schwartzes until they were reminded by a
fan, or not knowing when filming episode 501 either what Walter had been
doing in New Hampshire or who the gun would be used on. To be able to have
laid out all those plot points not knowing they could be knitted together
into a coherent and satisfying whole is dumbfounding.

Just brilliant television and a tribute to the creativity of its writers
and staff.

--Dave Sikula