On Thursday, October 17, 2013, PGage wrote:

> I was thinking of some or all of what Fox labels as its prime Sunday Game
> (I forget the tag they use for this). I could see them wanting to move some
> or all of these games during a season to FS1 to drive viewership. They
> probably would need the permission of the NFL for that. Even one or two of
> those happening next season would be a disaster for ESPN.
>
> I'm not sure if I have mentioned this season how much I DETEST Thursday
> night football games. Two would be even worse.

They call their Sunday afternoon game(s) "America's Game Of The Week",
though I think they only break that out on doubleheader weeks.

Really: two fucking Thursday night games a week? I mean, I know you don't
give the slightest shit about your product (see: 2003 Replacement
Officials) or the respect of your fans (see: A Crucial Catch) or your
players (see: four preseason games). The sole reason I have even the
slightest awareness of the NFL is due to my wife being an NFL owner, which
obligates me to be vaguely interested in her team. They and their teams are
one of the worst companies in the US today: on par with Walmart. The only
difference is that many of the people who shop at Walmart have no other
option available. I don't see people being frog marched into Cowboys
Stadium.