I would guess that only the FX Networks properties (the mothership and FXM
besides FXX).  I don't see NatGeo or the sports channels airing it and Fox
News likes to claim that it is independent of Fox Broadcasting whenever
it's necessary (like when Mike Darnell wanted to have OJ talk about how he
might've killed those people on Fox), so I don't think FNC or FBN would air
it.

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotligh...@gmail.com