Actually even some of the larger hotels I've stayed at recently (Hiltons
and the like) have moved away from LodgeNet and toward distribution of a
local cable signal. I think with the proliferation of mobile gaming and
internet-connected personal devices, in-room games and TV data are past
their expiration date as amenities.