Mostly agree with Kevin, though I would like to see more Bugle, and a
little less TDS, in the future. I saw a headline from Variety somewhere
that it played like the 5th episode of TDS for the week, which was pretty
close. He does not need Zaltzman (though I like him, and their dynamic) but
I think he does benefit from the conversational dynamic. But I will
definitly record, and watch, it every week.