  From: Mark Jeffries
  To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 2:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] And what do any of these have to do with
providingweather information?

  The return to weather programming was during the day on weekdays.  Prime time
didn't change and I'm sure they'll argue that the only way they can remain
competitive in prime time is airing shows that ask their audiences to stay for
a half-hour, not a few minutes during the commercial break of another program.
Advertisers have a hostility to radio-formatted television--just ask people who
worked back in the day at HLN, MTV and VH1--and TWC.

  Mark Jeffries
  Saints Spotlight Editor
  spotligh...@gmail.com