I am away from my DVR, but having been in studio for the taping of the second
part I could give it a go.

Bone Patrol - they were the house band leading up to the 2013 Super Bowl.  The
guys who composed the theme music for the show are part of this band.  Steve
Jones of The Sex Pistols joined them on guitar.

After Secretariat came out, he was joined by:
Lisa and Tuyen who did hair and makeup for the show, and often danced with
Craig in the bumpers.
Jeff and Gunther, who joined Craig on many of his lip-synching numbers with
puppets.
The fellow in the white garb whirling the tube was an alien that visited Craig
early in the show's run and communicated by the sounds made from the tube.

David

Sent from my iPad