Celebrity Name Game looks good for renewal, per Deadline.

http://deadline.com/2014/12/real-celebrity-name-game-renewal-season-2-freshman-syndicated-shows-1201321140/

That probably helps the heavily rumored effort for Craig to do a syndie talk
show through the same distributors.
      From: Diner <bwayst...@gmail.com>
 To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2014 5:08 PM
 Subject: [TV orNotTV] Re: The final Late Late Show with Craig

On Saturday, December 20, 2014 2:34:37 AM UTC-5, JW wrote:
Tremendous final outing, and ending. The opening would have worked a little
better for me if it didn't happen to immediately follow Darlene Love, but what
are you gonna do?

Yeah, I loved it too. So bleeping joyous. The final scene was killer, right
down to the St. Elsewhere reference. And I loved Jay's appearance, especially
the Trista story, which I hadn't heard before. I do remember him making fun of
Trista (complete with Valley Girl voice) from time to time on The Tonight Show
- now it makes sense.

BTW, this week WPIX pushed Craig's "Celebrity Name Game" back an hour from 7:30
pm weeknights to 6:30. Doesn't bode well.

-Tim