Here's the CBS page, with what looks like the "LLS" set illustrating:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/topics/show/1003655/

It says that Linda Perry (current hitmaking songwriter, former lead of Four
Non-Blondes back in the day with their one-hit wonder "What's Up") will be
the bandleader for the "Talk" episodes, which is interesting because last I
looked the show goes without a house band for their regular airings.

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotligh...@gmail.com