The special airs on 28 June, and there'll be an all-new line up for the
next series led by Chris Evans:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2015/chris-evans-to-lead-new-top-gear-line-up?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_press_office&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=corporate

Evans is best known as a radio presenter - his breakfast show is the
biggest in the UK. (Some years back I worked with him at Virgin Radio). He
also presents one episode a week of The One Show on BBC1. I imagine that
he'll give up the latter and it'll affect the former.