      From: PGage <pga...@gmail.com>
 To: "tvornottv@googlegroups.com" <tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 7:26 PM
 Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Maron's big WTF announcement

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 10:44 AM, Jim Ellwanger <train...@ellwanger.tv> wrote:

I have a feeling it’s going to be like one of those uncomfortable “Daily Show”
interviews where Jon Stewart seems oddly intimidated by the political figure
guest and acts a lot more obsequious than the viewers would like.

I have actually had a chance to talk with President Obama since he has been in
office - shook his hand and had a few minutes of conversation. It is a hell of
a lot more difficult to be anything but obsequious in his presence than I
suspect most viewers, regardless of their politics, think. I managed to make a
[lame] joke and engage him on something our daughters have in common, but I was
sweating bullets and looked like ten times the dufus I usually am.
I expect we will still hear Maron say "fuck" several times in the presence of
the leader of the free world, and will probably ask him about his days smoking
grass, and why he has not closed Gitmo. --