Meanwhile, the World Cup match was nowhere on U.S. terrestrial radio Sunday
night, a royal screwup, especially considering that there are at least five
national sports radio networks, most owned by the media biggies, to feed
the sports talk radio beast--consultant Fred Jacobs:

http://jacobsmediablog.com/2015/07/07/whos-broadcasting-the-world-cup/

To me, it's a statement of how low a priority Fox Sports Radio is to its
bosses (it's almost like Premiere is actually running the network and using
the Fox name, theme music and Earle Mann's voice).  I seem to recall that
ESPN Radio did World Cup coverage on both the English radio network and
ESPN Desportes radio.  Perhaps the programmers, accustomed as they are to
their mancave audience, were convinced that the talk shows wouldn't get
phone calls about a bunch of chicks playing soccer while anything and
everything in baseball would burn up the phone lines.