This series has just started airing in the UK and I'm intrigued enough to
give it at least a second episode.

I believe the creator of it worked on The Bachelor based on a podcast
interview I heard. I think rather than not being accurate (no series set in
any profession ever is), it's whether I can find any of the characters have
any redeeming features that will determine whether I stay the course.

Adam