MSNBC is going to run into the problem that doomed it when it was
"America's NewsChannel": people in this country don't watch rolling news.
They might get some more ratings for a short period of time but in a year,
their ratings will be lower than when they were the liberal antidote to Fox
News. It's a shame because in countries like Britain, rolling news does
quite well. Fortunately many markets can get BBC World if they want to
watch a real news channel, but I would like to see something like BBC News
24 geared for America (the old Headline News was close, but not quite).