But The Stig was the only ~face~ helmet left after they had to remove the
presenters. That's the obviois default to fall back to in a crisis.

FTFY. ;)

Aside from being about cars, and probably having a reworked version of
the same theme tune, I expect to see a completely different show.

Evans is a good pick for the show. He's a car guy (I believe he bought a Ferrari 250GTO for a then-record-setting price) & good presenter.

Word has it (from the Daily Fail so...) Jenson Button is being courted. A F1 driver on-board wouldn't hurt either (think Tanner Foust from TGA) if he's got good presenting chops.

--
-----
QWIZX.com

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TVorNotTV" group.