A few people that I know remarked on Corden's resemblance to Richter right
after the former got The Late Show, but it soon became an afterthought.
Always liked Richter and mused on how he might feel when a guy who
resembled him became a late-night host while he remained a sidekick.
Ultimately, I wish that one of Richter's sitcoms had stuck. Really liked
them both.