Dad has been slooooowly regaining his computerability (I was all ready to
recommend a particular rehab program, but it was not local and Dad's lost
his licence to drive, so that got shot down), and he gripes about our
keyboard supposedly being occasionally unresponsive (I think it's just the
stuff running in the background -- more Java, Flash, etc. than the OS
itself)... we actually still have leftover KBs from previous systems, but
all have PS/2 plugs where the current tower has USB jacks... with some
national chains either out of or very limited in small hardware like this,
where should I be looking for an adapter in case he wants to try connecting
one of those 'boards?