From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin M.
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2015 4:47 PM
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Re: J-Stew signs production pact with HBO

God willing, Stewart's arrival at HBO will hasten Bill Maher's departure from
HBO.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 1:23 PM, M-D November <mdnovem...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't know Oliver or Stewart personally, but I find it doubtful that Oliver
would be upset that Stewart is signing on with HBO. There might be some topical
overlap between Stewart's projects and LWT, but no more so than there is
between LWT and, say, Real Time.  HBO is a big, multi-headed beast; just
because JO & JS are in the same tent doesn't mean they'll be performing side by
side.