I hope he realises quite how toxic he's making the Trump brand nationally
and internationally.

On the other hand, I have enormous doubts about to what extent he's
involved in some of these buildings and golf clubs that bear his name. I've
long assumed that it's like Richard Branson's Virgin empire - of which I
was once part - in that for the most part it's a licencing deal. He takes a
fee for the branding and someone else fronts up the bulk of the cost.

I'd love to see a serious financial news organisation fully investigate his
business empire. As I've said before, I doubt that Trump has as much wealth
as he makes out, especially if a substantial portion is attributed to the
value of the Trump name.  It's instructive how little he's had to spend
thus far on this campaign.

Adam