I must confess that publicity for @elevenish on ITV2 had completely passed
me by. It's no ITV2 and there's little to nothing aimed at me on that
channel. But it really doesn't sound like @midnight apart from having an
"@" symbol. I guess that could have been an "inspiration" when naming this
show and that's what the bit was about? (it was apparently piloted for
another network in 2014 as The Vacuum).

For what it's worth, @Midnight doesn't seem to get aired in the UK -
perhaps because relatively few of the comics would be recognised here?

Adam