I'm pretty sure ITV has more options, and had it not been Good Friday they
might have tried something else. They have their main news studios about
half a mile away and could have decamped there.

My old radio station used to have a  reciprocal arrangement with another
station that we could use each other's facilities in an emergency.

To be honest, it's a useless programme so nobody missed out!

Adam