      From: Jay Lewis <lew...@nbnet.nb.ca>
 To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
 Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 10:53 PM
 Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Top Gear (UK) running time on BBCA

UK broadcast ran 1h 02m

I've watched the first film & power lap and have been entertained. Evans
is a bit shouty but that's not much of a problem, really. I look forward
to many years of being entertained by this iteration of Top Gear.

Isn't Extra Gear meant to be a "companion" show like Big Brother's
Little Brother/Bit on the Side or GBBOs An Extra Slice? Those seem to be
very popular in the UK.