This report suggests that more people are getting in touch with Carlson's
lawyers with similar complaints:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/jul/07/gretchen-carlson-roger-ailes-fox-news-lawsuit-other-women

As for the seriousness of the internal inquiry, based on what the Murdochs
have done in Britain with their newspapers when they closed down the very
profitable News of the World after the hacking scandal, I don't doubt that
they would perform major surgery to save the patient.

FNC is very profitable; people can be replaced.

Adam