Patriotism demands that I clarify: Tewskbury was the last Canadian to win a
gold medal in swimming. There have been gold medals for Canada in the
Summer Games (aka the second most important type of Olympics) since then,
including Donovan Bailey's domination of Michael Johnson in the 100m in
Atlanta ...

Chris