As a big fan of MAVERICK, I've always been a fan of Martinson's work. He
directed 18 episodes - more than any other director, I believe - including
four classic episodes from season two that are probably the best episodes
of the entire series: "The Saga of Waco Williams," "Gun-Shy," "The Rivals,"
and "Shady Deal at Sunny Acres" (the last of which is often ranked as one
of the best TV episodes of all time).

Interesting that another frequent MAVERICK director, Richard Bare, also
made it to age 101 (he died last year).