That they've had an audience was never in doubt (see: First Take). What is
dramatic is that Bayless actually brought people to America's Favorite
Scratch Sports Cable Network. Given the Coward/Whitlock "All Takes Matter"*
gabfest continues to do nothing, that Skip/Shannon did something is quite
amazing.

* I cannot remember for the life of me what the actual name of this show
is, but that's what Deadspin always calls it, and that's stuck with me.