B5 was part of Prime Time Entertainment Network for it’s first four seasons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Time_Entertainment_Network
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Time_Entertainment_Network>

Wikipedia shows their series as being:
Babylon 5 <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_5> (February 22, 1993, as a
made-for-TV movie; January 26, 1994 – October 27, 1997, as a weekly series)
Kung Fu: The Legend Continues
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung_Fu:_The_Legend_Continues> (January 27, 1993
– January 1, 1997)
Pointman <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pointman> (January 24, 1994, as a
made-for-TV movie; January 26–November 27, 1995, as a series)
Time Trax <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Trax> (January 20, 1993 –
December 3, 1994)