> On May 13, 2017, at 12:39 PM, Marti Lawrence <martilawre...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The time travel show was cancelled, but apparently the flurry of requests to
> keep the show, caused NBC to reconsider, and the cancellation was undone. The
> show will return in 2018.

Almost like someone changed the timeline somehow. Hmm.

> Being a history buff, I was quite fond of the program, especially since they
> often touched on little-known historical facts. like the NASA women who were
> highlighted in the movie, "Hidden Figures," who were featured on Timeless
> before the release of the movie.

I always felt like there should have been more of a "butterfly effect"
situation resulting from the changes they end up making (beginning with the
pilot, and the increased number of survivors of the Hindenburg), but I know
that can be hard to pull off in a weekly TV series, where it gets confusing for
the viewers if they come back to 2016 and everything looks different than it
did last week.