I'll check it out.

Today NBC announced that users of the Gold app can stream either the
current (but commercial free) stream or they can access NBCs feed (with
Paul and Phil).

Last year, we could hear the live stream commercial free with Paul & Phil.
This year, after nearly a week of crap, we pay $10 extra to listen with
commercials. So we pay more for worse coverage.

Ugh.