Did anyone catch Gretchen Carlson on The Daily Show? What do you make of her
comment about her 25 year career coming to and end. It seems like she's saying
she made the allegations because FOX News was not going to resign her.
Additionally in an earlier segment that joke about Kennedy's brain and the
bullet having a conflict bombed especially hard.

⁣Not sent from an iPhone.​