Haven't listened to it yet, but I will soon.  I guess I do this because I don't
hate him quite as much as I want to.  And I'm interested in the history of
comedy.

What might be interesting is if Maron will now appear on Jay Leno's Garage.  I
note that this year's crop of episodes includes one with the Scottish Conan Guy.
Maron doesn't come across as a car guy, and he hasn't been drinking coffee with
Seinfeld, so I'm not holding my breath.

David