On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 5:13 AM Adam Bowie <a...@adambowie.co.uk> wrote:

For what it's worth, I tend to think that investing in a decent sound
system is the best way to up the quality and really envelop you, rather
than work out if you can even get a 100" TV into your home!

If people here don't know this, decent quality speakers need physical depth
which is not provided in thin flat screen TVs. Our local TV critic
publishes Q&As and one frequent question has to do with people having
trouble hearing dialogue over background music. After years of telling
people it had to be due to them growing older he figured out that the
problem could well be the crappy quality of the speakers in today's sets. I
invested in a sound bar and it made a tremendous difference.