I’ve watched the first two episodes of the “The Amazing Race” this season
and so far it’s kind of meh. It pits teams from “Survivor” and “Big
Brother” against veteran teams of “The Amazing Race.” One common theme:
“The Amazing Race” is much harder than “Survivor.”  This is interesting
considering it follows “Survivor” on Wednesday night but only has
two-thirds of the viewers. It was the fifth most-watched show last
Wednesday. I don’t know if that is good or bad.
There’s no clear villains at this point and really no one to root for. I
wonder if that is a casualty of drafting teams from other reality shows?
They don’t want to risk losing fans by making someone look bad?
I’m hoping the shows pick up in the next few episodes.