And Nexstar is expected to sell off WGN Radio in Chicago and the WGN
America cable channel.  I suspect that the radio station will go to iHeart,
since they have room to pick up an AM station in Chicago.  Basically,
expect all of their rightwing talk hosts that are currently on WLS and WIND
to move to WGN.  As for the cable channel, your guess is as good as mine,
but if Sinclair still wants to go up against Fox News with the least likely
audience to cut the cord (unless a conservative news channel pops up on OTA
subchannels), well, this is their opportunity.

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotligh...@gmail.com