McGee has been more mature since DiNozzo’s departure. It didn’t strike me as
out of character.

Gibbs has acted differently than he expects from his team before. He wants them
to do as he says, not as he does, in that respect. So that didn’t bother me
either.

Palmer’s assessment of the marksmanship was terrible, however. Not as bad as
two people typing on the same keyboard in order to work faster - which was
possibly the show’s worst moment ever - but pretty bad.

And Ziva’s pills ... well, I’m curious to see if that’s going anywhere, or just
a cheap effect.

NCIS is in a slow decline. I liken it to the tv equivalent of comfort food at
this point. And I say that as a regular viewer. It hasn’t been the same since
Weatherly left. In his absence, they seem to have thrown a bunch of characters
at the wall to see what works. Maria Bello’s character seems to be around to
analyze whoever they’re looking for - what Ducky used to do when McCallum was
on full time. And the stories surrounding Perrette’s departure left a bad taste
about Harmon. But I’m still watching, so ... *shrug*.