I am not. Barr meets with Murdoch; Trump’s least favorite Fox Anchor is
soon gone. Coincidence? I doubt it.

I share Kevin’s irritation with periodic lionizing of Smith merely for
occasionally doing literally the least he could do to be considered a news
person.  But I favor a policy of being as gracious as possible to Trump
enablers who jump ship (or even get pushed off the ship) at least if they
jump before the ship s completely sunk. I also put him in a different
category than the blonde quasi news woman who took NBC for so many
millions; he may not gensome heroic news person, but he is a news person.

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 2:36 PM Jon Delfin <jondel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So we're all buying the story that he quit, rather than that he was pushed
> out? His gracious on-air farewell might have cost the boss a bundle.
>
> On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 5:29 PM Brad Beam <b.b...@suddenlink.net> wrote:
>
>> *From:* tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] *On
>> Behalf Of *Kevin M.
>>
>> *>*And I hope he never works for a respectable journalistic endeavor
>> anywhere. People will say he was comparatively better than most on that
>> network, but he sat idly by while the propaganda machine churned on and the
>> sexual harassment machine churned on. He’s still scum.
>>

>> Needless to say, the consensus to her breaking tweet is that this will
>> make Fox News less fair and balanced. Now, whether the individual replier
>> thinks that’s good or bad….
>>

>> _   _
>>
>> |_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV
>>
>> |_>|_>  http://www.facebook.com/74bmw