On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 10:06 AM stannc <sta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As a comparison, I attended Patton Oswalt’s show that he taped here in
> Charlotte last month for Netflix.
> While there were the standard “no cameras/recordings” signs and the
> additional “your likeness may be used signs”, the audience was trusted to
> be on its best behavior. And there were no NDA agreements in sight.
>
> -Stan

And I’ve been to comedy clubs a few times the past couple of years. A video
plays at the start of the evening asking people to put their phones away.
But there’s no enforcement that I ever saw. In fact one of the times I went
to the Comedy Store to see a comic I knew and he asked me if I’d record his
set for him.