I’m getting it fine on Chrome.

From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Doug Eastick
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 23:21
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] CTV news going free

Pgage,  I'm guessing a geofence issue.    Report it to some ctv address and say
you are a Canadian in California.

On Sun., Mar. 15, 2020, 10:59 p.m. PGage, <pga...@gmail.com
<mailto:pga...@gmail.com> > wrote:
I could access the text and archived video, bit not the live stream. It said
maybe the problem was an unsupported browser (Safari)?

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 7:47 PM Doug Eastick <east...@mcd.on.ca