Quarantine poll!
I wanted to experiment with Office 365 forms for collecting data. Would
appreciate it if you could populate these simple questions... Honestly. No
jokes. All results are recorded as “anonymous” so I don’t get to see who
submitted what result.
Click this and answer the simple questions. Should even work on mobile
nicely. Thanks!

Form:
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=o8tU4_wuy0GWR7BYj5NGqw97_TSAzgtCmXaLemGdjnhUQkZJNUVSVzlIRUhNQzJQMkUyVkJXMlpUWS4u

Summary results apparently available at this link
https://forms.office.com/Pages/AnalysisPage.aspx?id=o8tU4_wuy0GWR7BYj5NGqw97_TSAzgtCmXaLemGdjnhUQkZJNUVSVzlIRUhNQzJQMkUyVkJXMlpUWS4u&AnalyzerToken=35aNtBlF04VFM477C35ycnUGljRPtcvf

Looks like I'll have to do some excel analysis on the integer results.

--
Doug Eastick <east...@mcd.on.ca>