It's easy for both parties to talk like this right now -- while AMC is not
showing ANYBODY's movies, and NO ONE is showing Universal movies -- but I
strongly suspect that, by the time it really matters, the parties will come to
an appropriate agreement, and Universal films will be playing at AMC theaters.