> On May 11, 2020, at 2:40 AM, JW <redbu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This New York Times obit is worth reading to the end.
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/11/obituaries/jerry-stiller-seinfeld-dead.html
>
> <https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/11/obituaries/jerry-stiller-seinfeld-dead.html>
About 20 years ago, I went to a stand-up comedy showcase in the back room of a
burger place in Hollywood. One of the performers was Amy Stiller. Her father
was there to watch her, and he was prevailed upon to go up to the mic and
deliver a couple of anecdotes. I can't remember exactly what he talked about,
but it was definitely a highlight of my life. RIP.